Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driveway help

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1071 Views, 1 Reply

Driveway help

Hi, 

Im trying to make a grass and concrete driveway like the one below, but with square pavers. Its concrete with grass in between. How do i do this. I also need to be able to put in 8 concrete trees with a flagpole in the middle. 

The tree layout is similar to the oicture, but with less trees. I sketched the driveway plan. circles are trees. star is flagpole. shaded area is driveway. Thanks in advance!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jason_S
in reply to: Anonymous

I used a floor changed the material to concrete cast in place and drew the outline of a rectangle and copied and mirrored it around to get the concrete pavers.  I then copy and pasted the same place the pavers and duplicated it to make the grass area around them.  I then edited the grass to include a boarder around the paver area.  See the attached RVT and image.

For the flag pole do a search on google and you should be able to find some you can use.  The palm trees I wouldn't know where to look. 

Hope this helps you with what you are trying to do. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report