Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doors and Phases - broken file

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
info
371 Views, 6 Replies

Doors and Phases - broken file

Hi, hello

I have an existing project which has evolved over last 10years.  It is a large file 370,00KB with 20 phases.  Everything has worked perfectly until today.  I tried to create a door schedule but noticed some doors were appearing from other other phases even when demolished.  When I changed the schedule to another phase to test, some phases had no doors and in others data was only partially entered.

This looks like the data sets have got corrupted.  Is there a fix?

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: info

Because your phase filter = None so the schedule shows every door,  demolished or not.

Phase filter = Show New.

Message 3 of 7
purchases
in reply to: ToanDN

Thanks for the reply.  Would you kindly elaborate.  The schedule is set to phase 19.2 which will show all doors up to and including this phase.  ‘Working’ is a later phase and yet still appears.  Similarly doors demolished in phase 19.2 appeal.

Message 4 of 7
curtisridenour
in reply to: info

Phase Filters show content from different phases differently based on the overrides.

curtisridenour_0-1673023414610.png

Phase Filter "None" will set all 4 columns to "By Category." @ToanDN is 100% correct. If you only want to see the doors on Phase 19.2 you may want to set it "Show New" or "Show Complete" or "Show All" depending on if you want to have existing demo or new content visible in your schedule for Phase 19.2.

Message 5 of 7
barthbradley
in reply to: purchases

@purchases wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  Would you kindly elaborate.  The schedule is set to phase 19.2 which will show all doors up to and including this phase.  ‘Working’ is a later phase and yet still appears.  Similarly doors demolished in phase 19.2 appeal.

What's the Schedule's Phase Filter set to?  I think @ToanDN hit the nail on the head. It's got to be "none" if later Phased Doors are showing up. 

Message 6 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: purchases

@purchases wrote:

Here is your schedule:

ToanDN_0-1673024687925.png

There are Phase and Phase filter.  When Phase filter is set to None, everything shows regardless of which phase you set the schedule to show.

Edit the schedule template and change Phase Filter to Show New, or uncheck the box and change it for each schedule depends on need.

ToanDN_1-1673024783193.png

Message 7 of 7
purchases
in reply to: curtisridenour

Blims, well I never did know!  Can't thank you enough! Hurray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report