Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door schedule

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
339 Views, 5 Replies

Door schedule

Hi everybody,

first of all sorry for my English, I try to be more clear possible.

I have a problem with some parameters that don't appear on the door schedule. I attach two screenshot. 

The first one is ok, no problem, in the schedule I can see the parameters I need.

In the second screenshot we see, for example, Materials and finitures. I can't add  and see these parameters in the schedule. Why?

I need to create other parameters? So it's a repetition... Can you explain some smart solution?

Thank you

Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Not following. Are you doing at Material Takeoff Schedule?  

Do you understand the Material and Finish Parameters in your 1st Screenshot are Text-Type Instance Parameter -- not Material-Type Parameters?  

The 2nd Screenshot show Material-Type Parameters Grouped under Materials and Finishes header.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

no, i'm doing door schedule, but the parameters in the second picture (for exemple the ones named "poignée, panneau, ...") don't appear in the schedule.

Message 4 of 6
barthbradley

Those are Material Parameters that are reported through a Material Take Off Schedule.  

FWIW:

Door MTO.pngDoor MTO2.png

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Thank you. As they are inside the doors properties, there are no way to add them in the schedule door? Do I need to create new parameters?

Message 6 of 6
barthbradley

Make them Shared Parameters.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators