Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different hatchs

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
384 Views, 8 Replies

Different hatchs

Hello to everyone,

I am at the moment having some doubts about the views that are shown at the following link: [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/30nc7ex.jpg[/IMG], on the ledt I have the level -1, and on the right I have thevel 0, and as you can see throught the picture the hatchs are not the similar. From my experience this may be duo the viuew range, anyone as a different ideia?

Best regards

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Avaris.
in reply to: Anonymous

Note the difference in detail level, one is on fine and one is on coarse.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Please don't use 3rd party picture sites....upload the picture to here instead of links.  I don't need to be spammed by ads just to look at a picture.  

Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

Ha! Ditto, @Anonymous.   

WTF.png

Message 5 of 9
barthbradley

Hard to tell from these pictures.  I see detail levels are different, as @Avaris. metioned, but I also see two different levels.  I cannot tell what the View range is or what the hatches should look like.  

Message 6 of 9
ToanDN

The only difference is the Detail level - Coarse vs Fine.  Also, is it a standard practice to show floor plans in Shaded mode?

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Message 7 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

View Ranges are different.

...and view titles. "Floor -1" vs. "Floor 0". 

...and partitioning

...oh, and the hatching is different too.  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

Ah!  Yes!  I see it now! 

Shaded Icon.pngConsistent Colors Icon.png

good eye, sir.  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

@barthbradley@ToanDN has you can see throught the pictures that I am uploading to you, bothe floor have templates in wich are set the same view range. Also, as you can see througth the the pictures named "Floor "x" - Hatch", the hatch that I am using is the same in both floors... so really I can´t understanding what is happening in here... Do you guys, or other people, have any clue to what is happening in here? PS: the picture that shows the hatch that I am using on the template of the floor 0, is on the following link ([IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/14dlt35.jpg[/IMG]), since I couldn´t upload 4 pictures...

best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report