Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependent View - Weird things are happening

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JordanBillingsley
280 Views, 3 Replies

Dependent View - Weird things are happening

Scope boxes are disappearing

Annotation symbols are changing sizes

View ports are moving around on sheets

but the weirdest thing is this:

I grab the viewport title and the viewport rotates AROUND the title

viewport title.gif

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @JordanBillingsley,

This is strange behavior. Is it possible to strip the model down a bit and then attach it? I could also set up a upload location if that is easier for you.

I would like to take a look at this issue for you.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4

Hi jbillingsley465,

I haven't seen an update on your post and hope that means you resolved your issue. If not, please update as I am happy to assist you with this issue.

Please also tell me, is this happening in all of your models or just the one? A specific view or all views?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4

Thank you for the support and replies, I apologize for my absence. The issue was "resolved" by recreating the dependent views - which was not very difficult for this project. I do not have a explanation as to what may have cause this but will report if the issue creeps back.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report