Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make type curtain panel

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3361 Views, 3 Replies

Can't make type curtain panel

I have made custom curtain panels real life like with specific width. I created curtain wall with this panels and when the length of curtain wall is not a multiplied by curtain panel length then the error messege can't create type and replace panel with empty pane shows up. Do you have any suggestions how to overcome this issue and to keep my curtian panels with any length of curtain wall?  Should I change the last empty panel for any  different kind of  joint  or connector panel to replace empty panel ? 

I have attached a file rvt 2017

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: Anonymous

Usually the CW Panels have no fixed dimensions , and when loaded into a CW frame they stretch to fill the space of the cells created by Curtain Grids.

As long as you have to use standard Panels with fixed dimension (as fabricators make them), then you have to accept either to have walls with length multiple of your Panel width, or create another custom Panel to fill the remaining space.

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: Anonymous

You have to think like a constructor does on site......

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Thanks, that confirmed what i was thinking.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report