Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blurry pdf

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
georgehobel
7489 Views, 4 Replies

blurry pdf

Using Revit to create some 3d models for a CAD project.  When I pull the pdf's into CAD as an Xref, and plot them with my full set of drawings, the images I pulled in from revit are blurry???  Not sure why.  I can print the pdf or view them, and they are clear, but when plotted from AutoCAD, they are blurred.

George Hobel
Reflections of Charlotte
Residential Building and Design
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbcarch
in reply to: georgehobel

Try using Presentation Quality and Raster, not Vector setting in your PDF print driver .

Do PDFs created in other apps look clear inside AutoCad?

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 5
georgehobel
in reply to: cbcarch

Thanks Cliff... I hadnt thought of that... hadnt had the need till now.  Also, I havent had any other issues with pdfs from CAD.. I think it's as you suggested.  and it seems its just the shading of the image that gets blurred, not the lines.

George Hobel
Reflections of Charlotte
Message 4 of 5
georgehobel
in reply to: cbcarch

changing to the settings to print from raster rather than vector was perfect....

George Hobel
Reflections of Charlotte
Message 5 of 5
tawilson
in reply to: georgehobel

Well I had a problem with blurry objects and the text was fine. Found this thread and my problem was the opposite, I had to change from raster to vector to clear it up. Probably will happen again and I'll have to change it back. Hopefully it happens before I forget the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators