Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AREXRevitStart: REXExtension: DReinfWall Error Not Displaying full project nor architecture. Revit 2023

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bbenju20
300 Views, 4 Replies

AREXRevitStart: REXExtension: DReinfWall Error Not Displaying full project nor architecture. Revit 2023

Hi,

I'm having an issue opening a project file that was sent to me. The following error comes up when opening the project: "AREXRevitStart: REXExtension: DReinfWall Error".

I have tried clicking on multiple options but the Architecture of the project won't show on any of the views. It seems like it only shows some annotations, and callouts. Could you please help me locate where I can fix this issue? Or where to download what I'm missing?

Thank you in advance!

Labels (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: bbenju20
Message 3 of 5
bbenju20
in reply to: barthbradley

Thank you, I read it but as a solution it says "Install the third-party application on the machine which receives the message." But I cannot find where to download this.

Thank you,

Message 4 of 5
ToanDN

https://bimware.com/en/software/extensions-for-autodesk-software/extensions-for-autodesk-revit/rex-r...

The model should still show even if you don't have the extension installed.  If not, it is a badly coded extension, which I doubt it because BIMWare appears to have a good reputation.

Message 5 of 5
ToanDN

Set the view to Coordination discipline. Or share the file here so we can have a look.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators