Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-in loading, and Updates

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
262 Views, 0 Replies

Add-in loading, and Updates

Good Afternoon,

I started working for a company that has Revit 2020 installed on my system.  They are the License Holder.  I replaced another Drafter who is no longer with the company.  I want to know how to get my login to be recognized for this system.  I can log in, and the Autodesk Desktop App sees me and accepts me, however it does not show my Revit under the Up to do any form up Update or Add-In Install.  First how can I get it to see my install to allow me to do upgrades that may need to be run on my Revit.  Second how can I load an ADD-In on this version of Revit.  I have downloaded a couple of the Apps and want to install them.  They are BIMobject and STL Exporter.  I understand the exporter may not work as it says it is for 2017.  I want the one for 2020 but cannot find where to get it from.  I would like to be able to Export my Models as STL for 3d Printing if I can.  The BIMobject is to make it easier for me to download content here at work for homes we are building so I can install the correct projects easier if they are available (Especially Simpson Products)  Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Selig

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators