Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A wall has gone transparent

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
gtdraftdesign
551 Views, 9 Replies

A wall has gone transparent

Hi,

Somehow a wall has gone transparent, and I don't know how to get it to show. I'm not using view templates. I've attached a shot of the wall and a shot of the view graphics for this particular wall

ViewGraphics.JPG

TransparentWall.JPG

Thank you for any info on the matter.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

I've seen that phenom before. It's go to be related to a bad void cut.  Post the file.  

Message 3 of 10

Attach the revit file?

Message 4 of 10

Could I send you the file in another way? I'm not sure I want this for the world to download.

Message 5 of 10

@gtdraftdesign wrote:

Could I send you the file in another way? I'm not sure I want this for the world to download.

get over it.   

...or don't.  

Whatever.  

Message 6 of 10
ToanDN
in reply to: gtdraftdesign

Cut and paste it in place.
Message 7 of 10
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN!  Hey! You remember that thread about the same phenom?  About six months ago I think. You were there too I think.  The culprit turned out to be a unattached void in a "Cuts With Void When Loaded" sill family -- that was attached to Wall in Project via Cut Geometry.  Remember? That's what I am thinking here.   

Message 8 of 10

@gtdraftdesign: try changing the Wall Justification (e.g. Wall's "Location Line").  

Message 9 of 10

cool. over it.

Message 10 of 10

Cool. So, did you get a chance to try @ToanDN's suggestion and my suggestion?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report