Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

203 REPLIES 203
SOLVED
Message 1 of 204
Anonymous
564925 Views, 203 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

Good Day,

I am about to install AutoCAD 2013 x64 that came with my AutoDesk Product Design Suite Ultimate. I noticed that it is has its pwn installer, but is it part of the Suite?

Would I use the same serial number and the suite product key or same serial number and the AutoCAD product key for 2013?

Thanks

Sean

Tags (1)
203 REPLIES 203
Message 181 of 204
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome back! 

If you have the product serial # for the suite that's what you would use. So use the serial number and product key for the Suite (not the individual product) to activate your products.

Just a note, please be aware that Autodesk products are sold through the Autodesk EStore or by locating an authorized Reseller.

Please be careful when purchasing Autodesk product from sources outside of our authorized resellers center on our website.

Thank you.

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community. 

Message 182 of 204
Anonymous

sir please send me serial number and product key for 2013 auto cad

Message 183 of 204
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Did you read any of the replies here?  Again, this is a user forum. . We don't send other users serial #s.  They come directly from Autodesk when you properly obtain this version 4 or 5 years ago.  Where did you get this legacy/out-dated/no longer supported version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 184 of 204
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Sorry but Autodesk support the current version & 3 versions back, older unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time & may not function on a newer operating system. Please review the system requirements before attempting to download & install. Also, Autodesk products are sold through the Autodesk EStore or by locating an authorized Reseller.

Please be careful when purchasing Autodesk product from sources outside of our authorized resellers center on our website.

You may have the information you need located in  C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Autodesk\(product info.html) it includes the request code, product key and serial #. 

Or please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 185 of 204
Anonymous

Computer
Message 186 of 204
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Computer

What does that even mean?  Did you post my mistake?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 187 of 204
Anonymous

This is realy helpful! Thanks

Message 188 of 204
Anonymous

WHAT ARE THE SERIAL NUMBER FOR AUTOCAD 2013

Message 189 of 204
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Serial #s come from Autodesk when you properly obtained this product 5 years ago.  Where did you get your copy from?

Mark Lancaster

Message 190 of 204
beyangpeter

pls for the serial number autocad architecture 2013

Message 191 of 204

@beyangpeter

Did you read my reply before posting?  Users don't send other users serial #s.  Serial #s come from Autodesk when your properly obtain this product 5 years ago.

Mark Lancaster

Message 192 of 204
Anonymous

I install the autocad 2013 software but i have no serial no and product key for activate the programe 

Message 193 of 204
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

This is a user forum, as Mark has said above we do not send other users keys. Furthermore, AutoCAD 2013 is out of full support so unless you have a key you can't buy one from Autodesk. Instead, you will need to get a license for a newer version and install the relevant version.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 194 of 204
Anonymous

REQUIRED AUTO CAD 2013 ACTIVATION CODE
Message 195 of 204
pendean

@anchorageext123

If you still can somehow you should be able to do it here https://ava.autodesk.com/modular/

or you can open a ticket with the Licensing support and confirm your options for sure here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/installation-activation

Otherwise you are very much out of luck forever and ever.

Message 196 of 204
nazaman.1977

hola, alguien tiene el numero de serie de autocad 2013?

Message 197 of 204
pendean
in reply to: nazaman.1977
Message 198 of 204
krahman769
in reply to: jessica.t

Sir I need serial and product key please confirm 

Message 199 of 204
pendean
in reply to: krahman769
Message 200 of 204
sureshkimidi97

i want 2013 autocad serial number

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report