Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2007

110 REPLIES 110
SOLVED
Message 1 of 111
Anonymous
290935 Views, 110 Replies

activation code for autocad 2007

Tags (2)
110 REPLIES 110
Message 21 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

How to activate
Message 22 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> How to activate

Buy a legal product license, then you can activate it online.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 23 of 111
Anonymous

sorry for that , but the original software is not available here . so plz
help me about it . thanks
Message 24 of 111
Anonymous

sorry for that , but the original software is not available here . so plz
help me about it . thanks
Message 25 of 111
Anonymous

Someone there was able to give us an activation code for Josh Brown's old "MaxYield" program. Was hoping that same person could give us the one for KariPates' MaxYield. Unfortunately, I didn't take the serial # or key or off her original XP program. If I had done that I could get her updated based on it. Can't afford to buy a new software program. Thanks for helping.

Ann Whipple
IT Technical Support, Morris, Inc.,
Work Hours: M - F, 7am - 4pm (Central)
Work Phone: (605) 223-2585 ext. 1062
Direct Line: (605) 494-3500
ann.whipple@morris-inc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original email.
Message 26 of 111
Anonymous

Someone there was able to give us an activation code for Josh Brown's old "MaxYield" program. Was hoping that same person could give us the one for KariPates' MaxYield. Unfortunately, I didn't take the serial # or key or off her original XP program. If I had done that I could get her updated based on it. Can't afford to buy a new software program. Thanks for helping.

Ann Whipple
IT Technical Support, Morris, Inc.,
Work Hours: M - F, 7am - 4pm (Central)
Work Phone: (605) 223-2585 ext. 1062
Direct Line: (605) 494-3500
ann.whipple@morris-inc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original email.
Message 27 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

@Anonymous

>> but the original software is not available here

In which country do you live that Autodesk's software is not available?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 28 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> an activation code for Josh Brown's old "MaxYield" program

I'm quite sure that "MaxYield" is not an Autodesk application, why are you asking here (an Autodesk forum) to get an activation code?

If you know the vendor, ask him or look at his site.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 29 of 111
Anonymous

plz provide if anybody have

Message 30 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

I brought Autocad 2007 student version from the campus computer store back when it was the latest version.   My computer crashed lately and when I tried to install my autocad it is requesting a serial number.

I called the campus store but they where not able to help.   Where is the serial number located?  I have the package and both disk but I can't find any help.

What do you recommend?

Message 31 of 111
pendean

Serial numbers were either on the original BOX or on the original disk case.

But... AutoCAD2007 EDU licenses expired a very long time ago, you may not be able to re-authorize it again.
Message 32 of 111
Anonymous

Hi there,
Can you please send me the activation code for my Autocad 2007 - serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx and request code: W1PK F6AK HV4D 3853 HPWP QUQC.
Message 33 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Users don't send other users activation codes.  Activation codes come from Autodesk.

Since AutoCAD 2017 is about 10 years old where did you get this old/retired/unsupported product?

Just because you got a copy of this along with a serial #..  Doesn't mean its going to be activated..  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 34 of 111
Anonymous

i need an activation code according to serial number-xxx-xxxxxxxx and request id-KZV8-CDW6-DZY3-4YP3XTP3-UGAZ-RHTW Please anyone give the activation code?
Message 35 of 111
muriel.a

Hi @Anonymous

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. The team will be happy to assist you with this!

Muriel Assuncao
Message 36 of 111
Anonymous

Serial number:xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code:X639 K2P0 W0AS UZP3
please send new activation code
Message 37 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is a user forum.  We don't sent you activation codes.  They come from Autodesk when your property obtain the product.  Where did you get your copy from?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 38 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

In my college
Message 39 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

College is not permitted to do this and this is a 11 year old product that's no longer supported by Autodesk.  You will not be able to obtain an activation code for this.

If you are attending a qualified educational institution you can go here and request a 3yr free license for Acad 2015 to 2018.  Why mess around with a 11 year old product?  In addition if your school is still using that 2007 version, they can upgrade free of charge too.

Mark Lancaster

Message 40 of 111
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

If you qualify & when you are ready to set up your educational account be sure to review this post for guidance, Steps for Setting-Up Student Software.  

You can forward this information to your educational institution or professor as well, Eligibility EDU Institutions

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report