Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xgen failed me 3x in a row

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kevincease
221 Views, 2 Replies

Xgen failed me 3x in a row

Im about to give up on maya completely due to this issue that i seem to run into often, but this project I've redone three times now and I've had it with these issues. I have tried deleting prefs, setting project, only working on one project, and every time the preview disappears eventually. I cannot get my eyelashes or hair back on the head. Eyelashes were done. I can revert to a save before I started the scalp but cannot get past this issue. If i cant solve this then Im moving to another program. i don't know what you need to help me troubleshoot this but I can upload the packaged file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know how anyone can successfully use this and it be practical.

Here is a dropbox link to archived file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bqwucblukzor6k/isabelle.0005.ma.zip?dl=0

Again, I don't know where to start because it feels like the files just become corrupt once I start using Xgen. Thank you so much I will be checking for responses. My company is suffering on time due to this. 

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kevincease
in reply to: kevincease

This program sucks almost as bad as customer service

Message 3 of 3
kevincease
in reply to: kevincease

I started an entirely new project and this time the region maps don’t save. I’m done. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report