Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya - MASH plug-in possibly corrupted

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1835 Views, 4 Replies

Maya - MASH plug-in possibly corrupted

Posting for a friend: 

" Hello MASH folks, I am suddenly having issues with Maya scenes containing complex MASH networks. I have been saving the Maya scenes in ASCII format with no problems. Then, starting today, my scenes began loading without my MASH nodes. No bueno. I am thinking the MASH plugin is corrupted because of this error: # Error: TypeError: file C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2018\plug-ins\MASH\scripts\mash_repro_utils.py line 687: 'NoneType' object is not iterable # Anyone experience this? Any magic solutions? Can I just download the MASH plugin? or I am forced to do a full re-install? Jennifer "
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey @Anonymous

A quick fix that may work for them is to simply unload the MASH plug-in and reload it in the plug-in manager.

If that doesn't work then they would want to try deleting their settings/preferences which would reset all of the MASH scripts back to default.

Please let me know if either of these work for them or if they need any more assistance!

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!

Message 3 of 5
sean.heasley
in reply to: sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

I'm just checking in again to see if your friend needs any more help with this. Did the suggestion I provided yesterday work for them?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

My friend and I thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I'm having the same issue-

# Error: TypeError: file C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2018\plug-ins\MASH\scripts\mash_repro_utils.py line 687: 'NoneType' object is not iterable #

I've tried the plugin check/uncheck, wipe preferences, and updated to the latest Maya (2018.4)

The only 'unique' thing about the scene I'm running, is that it houses 3 separate instances of Mash. Could that be causing a conflict? If I delete all but one, I still maintain the issue.

Please advise, and thanks for your time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report