Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't properly install the free Maya trial ! Help please!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
302 Views, 0 Replies

I can't properly install the free Maya trial ! Help please!

The last few days I have been tirelessly trying to install the Maya trial, but something is going on. 
Basically, the installation goes as it should, but then once the program is installed, nothing happens. There is no shortcut to the .exe file anywhere, in fact, there is no .exe file at all (I have searched it literally everywhere), it is like the program was not even installed at all. The wierd thing is that the computer recognizes that the software is installed and there are a lot of files that appear, if I go to Control Panel - Programs etc... I can click to uninstall it. I have done what is called a "clean uninstall", where I delete all the files, and everything related to autodesk, several times, but the problem presists. I even have my firewall/antivirus/internet disabled while doing the installation... I also tried to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio c++ 2005, but it did not work. 

I really need someone to help me, because I am starting a 1 year course in which I need to work with the software...

Thanks in advance, 
João

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report