Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edges displayed on deselected objects

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
534 Views, 5 Replies

Edges displayed on deselected objects

Dear all,

My question is most likely the noobest of all. How in the name of devil himself do I turn off mesh displayed on deselected, shaded models. I somehow turned it on, saved and getting anoyed by ever since. Please help me or I'll loose my sh!@#t

yours

Simon

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

You probably accidentally enabled Wireframe on Shaded. You can disable this by going to Shading->Wireframe on Shaded and uncheck it.

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

Nah... it's not it. The grid is only on one model (the model btw is a ref). I can't post you a screenshot because of legal reasons

Message 4 of 6
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous 

Hmm ok. If the image is under NDA or confidential you can send it to me in a private message which is how we handle classified work.

Let me know if anything changes!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

Thanks but I just figured it out and I'm embarrassed... The issue that was bothering me for past few days was simply cage + smooth on this particular object... I don't know what to say 😄 Maybe we should leave this thread here for future some future doofus who will miss click "2" instead of "3" :D.

Thanks and cheers y'all

Message 6 of 6
sean.heasley

Don't feel bad this stuff happens all the time even to veteran artists Smiley Tongue

Thanks for explaining what you did to solve it! I went ahead and marked it as the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report