Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Update 2018.3.7/8/9/10

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
bradeneuropeArthur
385 Views, 8 Replies

Update 2018.3.7/8/9/10

Doe anyone have the updates for inventor 

Update 2018.3.7/8/9/10

For me.

I need them but they cannot be downloaded anymore!

Thanks 

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
gmwi
in reply to: bradeneuropeArthur

Brad,

Sorry but Autodesk only supports paying customers. I've already asked and was told that.

Message 3 of 9
bradeneuropeArthur
in reply to: gmwi

What do you mean with that.

We have subscription but inventor 2018 is still running here and is not longer supported.

We also have 2022 but not the time to migrate

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

Message 4 of 9

@CGBenner @johnsonshiue 

Any ideas.

we have inv 2019 2020 2021 and 2021 here in house but no time to migrate.

I have issues with Inv 2018 that may be solved with an update!

regards

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Message 5 of 9
gmwi
in reply to: bradeneuropeArthur

You'll have to find someone with the updates. Autodesk doesn't support the version any more. They want everyone on the latest so you can't use the older programs. You'll have to make time to migrate or find a person with it.

Message 6 of 9

Try these guys, maybe they have it:

https://blogs.rand.com/support/2017/08/all-inventor-2018-updates.html

I just did a quick search and found that.

Usually these guys keep archives of stuff on their server b/c they're 'value added resellers'.

If not, maybe they know someone who does?

... Chris
Win 7 Pro 64 bit + IV 2010 Suite
ASUS X79 Deluxe
Intel i7 3820 4.4 O/C
64 Gig ADATA RAM
Nvidia Quadro M5000 8 Gig
3d Connexion Space Navigator
Message 7 of 9
gmwi
in reply to: cadman777

You'd da-man. Thanks. It will be the resellers that keep Autodesk from having a total black eye on their new structure.

Message 8 of 9

Hi @cadman777 
I only see the Readme files there and not the Update, or am I missing something there?

bradeneuropeArthur_0-1621405681166.png

Thanks anyway!

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Message 9 of 9

I sent it to you for 2 reasons:

1. to give you a web page w/their name on it so you can contact them about it (I realize the links were only to Help files), and

2. to remind you that maybe one of the mega 'value added' corporate keep these files on their servers, so maybe another one would be able to help you.

I've had some guys in the past (years ago, unfortunately) help me out w/updates that way. So maybe they have a guy like that buried behind the servers or in some dark corner somewhere that they can hook you up with?

Or try contacting Scott Shepherd @ Autodesk, he's pretty resourceful.

... Chris
Win 7 Pro 64 bit + IV 2010 Suite
ASUS X79 Deluxe
Intel i7 3820 4.4 O/C
64 Gig ADATA RAM
Nvidia Quadro M5000 8 Gig
3d Connexion Space Navigator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report