Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting Display Issues with Autodesk Inventor 2024 on 4K Monitor

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
rfsebastian
530 Views, 6 Replies

Troubleshooting Display Issues with Autodesk Inventor 2024 on 4K Monitor

I'm working with Autodesk Inventor 2024 using a Samsung M7 4K monitor at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, changing the text size to 200%.

I have changed the application's DPI settings and the workspace, it looks small but sharp.

I have two problems:

1.- When I open the program, the window does not maximize completely. As seen in the attached image, two logos appear.

Windows.jpg

When I minimize and then maximize the program again, the screen appears cut off (see attached image).

Open Windows.jpg

2.- In the 2D drawing section, the commands are not fully visible.

4K panel.jpg
Please, if anyone has experienced the same issue, could you comment on how you resolved it?

Thank you very much.
Labels (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
foreverkmsjeh
in reply to: rfsebastian

Although the text becomes smaller, increasing the magnification is not recommended in my experience.
There are times when I have presbyopia and it is difficult to look at the screen. However, it is much more stable to use at 100% magnification.
It would be nice if the problem was resolved by changing the magnification to 100%, and changing to a QHD or FHD monitor would be helpful.

Message 3 of 7
rfsebastian
in reply to: foreverkmsjeh

Thank you for replying, I am also working with a 27-inch monitor in the office and the same thing happens to me, at 100% scaling. When I maximize the Autodesk Inventor window, it splits.

It also happens to me with AutoCAD.

Message 4 of 7
foreverkmsjeh

I'm sorry I can't help you.

If both Inventor and CAD have the same symptoms, it may be a hardware problem rather than software.

If you attach the hardware specifications of your PC, other users on this forum may be able to suggest solutions.

Message 5 of 7
rfsebastian

Good morning @foreverkmsjeh,

I am using two different computers and the same thing happens to me. I am unaware of the problem. I will continue to look for a solution.

Thank you very much for dedicating your time to solving the problem.

Message 6 of 7
rfsebastian

Hi!

I'll answer my own question: for the program to work correctly, I had to set the monitor to "make this the main display".

That's how everything gets solved.

Configuration monitor.jpg

Message 7 of 7
foreverkmsjeh

OMG...I never thought that would be a problem.
Anyway, I'm glad it was resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report