Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Technical Requirements dialogue box.

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ztdservices
353 Views, 5 Replies

Technical Requirements dialogue box.

Hello ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm in the middle of writing a load of blurb on one of my drawings, but for some strange reason the technical requirements dialogue box wont accept all my information in one go. Looking at the forums I see that there is a setting for changing the amount of lines you can have in the box. However I cannot see the settings tab within the ESKD tab (see below).

Ribbon: Annotate (ESKD) tab Format panel Technical Requirements Settings (not visible on my toolbar).

Any Ideas?

Kind Regards

Jason

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@ztdservices

I've never really used Tech Requirements but I don't recall seeing there's a limitation..  Can you specify the link where you found about this?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6

2018-09-04_15-06-53.jpg

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6

must have been the only button I didn't click, its not really that obvious. 

Many thanks Mark

Kind Regards

Jason

Message 6 of 6
johnsonshiue
in reply to: ztdservices

Hi Jason,

This dialog does have room for improvement. The behavior is not as intuitive as it should be. To access most of the buttons at the top, you will need to click on "Technical Requirement" folder in the tree view. Once you select the sub folder, the buttons become disabled.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report