Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Default Preferences For Inventor Start-up

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
361 Views, 2 Replies

Setting Default Preferences For Inventor Start-up

Is there a way to change the settings on inventor 2023 to have my custom preferences already set when I boot up Inventor. For example upon start up I change the colour and scroll direction among other things but it is becoming a pain to have to do this every time I load the software.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CGBenner
in reply to: 10783602

@10783602 

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You should be able to set all of these in your Application Options, and they should persist for each new session of Inventor.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 3
pcrawley
in reply to: 10783602

I agree with @CGBenner - Inventor usually remembers the Application Options between sessions.  Occasionally though, your permissions in Windows prevent those settings from saving.

If you configure Inventor the way you like it, then export the Application Options, you can specify that Inventor uses those settings next time you launch it. 

See Controlling the Application Options on Inventor Start | Search | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report