Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Documents on the Home Screen - No Updates?

42 REPLIES 42
SOLVED
Message 1 of 43
tdswanson
2559 Views, 42 Replies

Recent Documents on the Home Screen - No Updates?

Is anyone else finding that the "Recent Documents" section is not updating the files that you've been working on?  I'm on IV 2022.1.

Labels (1)
42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
sundars
in reply to: tdswanson

Hi @Hunteil 

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your pain.

It's possible to update the MRU list on certain events like open or save. It can be expensive to keep the MRU up to date as windows stores some of the in the registry. While updating MRU list on file open would be ideal, it may be a bit intrusive, it may be possible too many mru list saves. Maybe update the MRU when a file saved. Or something like that. I will create a story on our side to track this.

Much appreciated.

-shiva

Thanks

-shiva

Shiva Sundaram
Inventor Development
Message 42 of 43
Hunteil
in reply to: sundars

I would be happy if it updated the MRU List when you saved.

That would certainly be an improvement over where it is now. 🙂

Model States is not a replacement for iParts / iAssemblies. It does not have all the same features yet and does not communicate well with our large currently in use libraries. 😞 https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-ideas/model-state-support-tabulated-parts-list/idc-p/11360616

Message 43 of 43
sundars
in reply to: tdswanson

Hi @Hunteil 

I have created a story to track this issue - INVGEN-70225. We will take a look at it. Thank you for your feedback.

-shiva

Shiva Sundaram
Inventor Development

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report