Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Разрезать круглый логотип на 4 части - Cut the round logo into 4 parts

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
simanov_daniil
376 Views, 9 Replies

Разрезать круглый логотип на 4 части - Cut the round logo into 4 parts

Доброго времени суток! Я создал круглый логотип, с текстом. Хочу разделить его на 4 части и сохранить по отдельности. Как мне это сделать? У меня не получается разрезать логотип, как пирог ножом

Translation:

Good day! I created a round logo, with text. I want to divide it into 4 parts and save it separately. How should I do it? I can't cut the logo like a pie with a knife

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
SBix26
in reply to: simanov_daniil

Translation:

Good day! I created a round logo, with text. I want to divide it into 4 parts and save separately. How should I do it? I can't cut the logo like a pie with a knife

Attach your file here, if you are allowed to do so.  Is the logo a 3D model or a 2D sketch?  What version of Inventor are you using?

Sam B

Inventor Pro 2023.0.1 | Windows 10 Home 21H2
autodesk-expert-elite-member-logo-1line-rgb-black.png

Message 3 of 10
simanov_daniil
in reply to: SBix26

3d эскиз, 2022 

Message 4 of 10
SBix26

Please post the file, or a similar file made up to show the process, or an image.  I can't imagine what a logo made by 3D sketch would look like.

Sam B

Inventor Pro 2023.0.1 | Windows 10 Home 21H2
autodesk-expert-elite-member-logo-1line-rgb-black.png

Message 5 of 10
CGBenner

@simanov_daniil 

Hello.  You may continue to have this conversation here in the English language forum if you are comfortable, but I wanted to let you know that we also have a Russian language Inventor forum, if you would prefer.

Привет. Вы можете продолжить этот разговор здесь, на англоязычном форуме, если вам удобно, но я хотел бы сообщить вам, что у нас также есть русскоязычный форум Inventor, если вы предпочитаете.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 6 of 10
simanov_daniil
in reply to: SBix26

Вот образец. В дальнейшем нужно каждую из сторон сохранить в .stl (Формат двоичный, разрешение - высокое). Работаю в Cura. Прошу прощение, inventor 2023

Message 7 of 10
mcgyvr

You didn't specify how exactly you want this cut up but sounds like you simply need to use the "Split" tool and then you can use "Make Components" to save each resulting solid body as its own part. Split part attached

https://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-349C84EE-2D24-4DFC-A239-AFD55E5441AD

https://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-6A2FC6BE-45C5-41B3-9476-848F516EBA37

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 8 of 10
simanov_daniil
in reply to: mcgyvr

Я пытался поделить на 4 равные части, но в cura деталь пустая внутри. Принтер только буквы будет печатать.

Message 9 of 10
mcgyvr

Works fine for me in Cura.. 

mcgyvr_0-1657559126228.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 10 of 10

Я все пытаюсь разобраться в этом вопросе. Я создал цилиндр в 2d эскизе. Разделил его на 4 части, но когда создаю компоненты, у меня 1 твердое тело, но почему не 4?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report