Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVENTOR PRO 2013 - WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1903 - PLACE FROM CONTENT CENTER BUG

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1295 Views, 2 Replies

INVENTOR PRO 2013 - WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1903 - PLACE FROM CONTENT CENTER BUG

I use Inventor 2013 on a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro version 1903, I've already installed all service packs and it's opening normally, but when I'm going to use Place from Content Center it opens the library and then when I click on the item I want to use, the inventor closes itself without any error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

note: the library opens normally, but when I click to generate the component the inventor closes.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

2013 is not supported on windows 10 even if a bug was caused by 1903 there is a small chance that this will be fixed for 2013

there is a on going thread for issues with 2018 & windows 10 build 1903

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/windows-version-1903-and-inventor-2018-issues/td-p/881...

the fix was to roll back to a previous build until Autodesk releases a fix but this is for 2018 & not 2013

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Tetsu,

Darren is right. Inventor 2013 does not support Windows 10. You will run into more problems down the road. If you encounter any other systematic problems, you may not be able to resolve them. Please upgrade to later releases (2017 or later).

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report