Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor crashes after 3Dconnexion update v10-7-2

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tobias
382 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor crashes after 3Dconnexion update v10-7-2

Hi,

Inventor crashes after I installed the new update from 3Dconnexion. I tried reinstall but didn'work.

I also searched to do a repair installation on Inventor but cannot find it anymore.

Anybody having the same issue ?

Regards,

Tobias

Tobias
The Netherlands
Inventor Pro 2025, Vault Pro 2025, AutoCad Electrical 2025.

If a response answers your question, please use ACCEPT SOLUTION to assist other users later.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bradeneuropeArthur
in reply to: tobias

unzip the .exe file and run that exe in the zip file!

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

Message 3 of 5

https://forum.3dconnexion.com/viewtopic.php?t=38494

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

Message 4 of 5
tobias
in reply to: bradeneuropeArthur

Hi @bradeneuropeArthur, thanks for the reply.

The problem is not with installing 3Dconnexion. After installing the newest version of 3Dconnexion, Inventor will not start anymore. Just before the homescreen comes up, Inventor crashes.

Reinstalling the previous version of 3Dconnexion will resolve this issue.

Tobias
The Netherlands
Inventor Pro 2025, Vault Pro 2025, AutoCad Electrical 2025.

If a response answers your question, please use ACCEPT SOLUTION to assist other users later.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: tobias

@tobias wrote:

Hi @bradeneuropeArthur, thanks for the reply.

. After installing the newest version of 3Dconnexion, Inventor will not start anymore. Just before the homescreen comes up, Inventor crashes.

Reinstalling the previous version of 3Dconnexion will resolve this issue.

you just proved this isn't an Inventor issue its a problem with the latest version of the 3dconnexion software

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report