Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2021 browser will run to bottom of page when making constraint changes in a sub-assy

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bl1droid
393 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2021 browser will run to bottom of page when making constraint changes in a sub-assy

Has anyone noticed a super annoying thing that Inventor is doing now in the browser.. if i'm working on a large assembly.. aka.. long browser bar..  if i'm working on a sub-assembly and change a constraint in the sub-assy.. when you hit apply or ok.. the browser will scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.. so then you have to scroll back up and through to find what you were working on.  Anybody have a fix for this?

thanks,

Brian

"user since R1"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sgwilliams
in reply to: bl1droid

@bl1droid  Are you up to date with the latest patches for Inventor 2021?

Work Station : Custom built, Liquid Cooled, Asus Pro WS X570-ACE Motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor; ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Video Card; 32 GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum DDR4-2132 Memory ; Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD Drive.
Message 3 of 4
bl1droid
in reply to: sgwilliams

running 2021.1.. if there is another patch out there i haven't seen it yet

Message 4 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: bl1droid

Hi! This is a known regression introduced in 2021.1 update. It was supposed to be fixed in 2021.1.1 but it had another issue. We are in the process of publishing 2021.1.2. When it becomes available, please try it out and let us know what you find. It should work.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report