Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the end treatment of hose to hose connector?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
614 Views, 6 Replies

How to set the end treatment of hose to hose connector?

Hello, everyone! 

These days i was creating a lot of iparts,and then released them to  content center library ,and then create new hose styles,but at last,it can't be saves,there's no warning,so i can't find why,i was suspecting the end treatment was wrong,but after  i changed to others there was nothing changed.

So ,how to set the end treatment of hose to hose connector?do you have some pdf instructions for me? thank you very much!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
in reply to: 85180200

this is the screenshot

Message 3 of 7

@CGBenner Will you please give me some advice  on this issue?Thank you!

Message 4 of 7
jan_priban

The AVI file does not play, so not sure what you are trying to do. Try to find inspiration based on image:

- open an existing hose fitting (used in hose style) from Content Center (As Custom) ant try to authorize it, see how it is authorized and make you part authorized similar way

HoseFitting.jpg

Regards

Jan Priban

Message 5 of 7
CGBenner

@85180200 

If the advice that @jan_priban gave you does not answer the question, please attach your part here so that someone can take a look at it.  Thanks!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 6 of 7
in reply to: jan_priban

Thank you very much,i have turned to the last step,but i failed to save, the screen print showed below.

Today someone told me in 2021 inventor ,he successed to save a new hose style with my SAME parts.but mine is 2019version.😓hose style.png

Message 7 of 7
CGBenner

@85180200 

If you attach your part file for the fitting, maybe we can try to figure this out.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report