Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost of product licensing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
399 Views, 4 Replies

cost of product licensing

Hi I´m wondering if there is any cost in downloading a student version, and what´s included in the student education program?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

its free

everything you need to know is here: students.autodesk.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 5
blair

Welcome to the Community Forums. If you are a student with a valid student email address there is no cost for any Autodesk software used by students.

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 5
mcgyvr

My dad would always say "Nothing is free in life son" Smiley Wink

He would also say 

"You can tell if a woman will be a great wife by looking at her thumbs... If they are pretty she always will be too..If they are fat/stubby/crooked she will be too one day" 

My girlfriends back in the day thought my dad was crazy when the first thing he would do is ask to see their thumbs. 

When he met my wife he looked and said "shes a keeper" Smiley Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: mcgyvr

Aside from the humor - be assured that the software you download as student from the Autodesk Student Community is free for student learning.  You can download any and all versions available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report