Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Release

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
21469 Views, 24 Replies

2019 Release

Usually by now there have been several "whats new" features about up-coming releases, but I have seen nothing at all related to Inventor 2019. Does anyone know what is happening and is there in fact going to be a 2019 release.

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In the past new Maya has been frequently released around Siggraph.

Message 22 of 25
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Is this what you're looking for: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/its-here-inventor-2019-what-s-new/td-p/7883776  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 23 of 25
KETIVMarketing

Hi, 

I just found the Autodesk Virtual Academy, What's New Series. Here's the link for it http://hs.ketiv.com/whats-new-vault-inventor-autocad-2019 

Tags (1)
Message 24 of 25
RStancescu
in reply to: The_Angry_Elf

Hi Jim,

so Inventor 2019 is still not released, correct?

normally all these what's new documents are coming after released date... not after...

See you in a few months in vegas.

radu

Message 25 of 25

Inventor 2019 standalone was released on March 26th. Customer fulfillment are underway.

If however, you have Inventor through a suite/collection then they are planned for release mid-April. Student license fulfillments generally occur later.

The date also varies depending on your geo location & availability of language packs, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Mitchell
PDMS Customer Engagment Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report