Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 Create DWF of ipn

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
282 Views, 3 Replies

2014 Create DWF of ipn

In the Publish Presentation box, Presentations tab, Options, Instructions.

Questions:

Am I able to create and include text instructions in the tweaked file to go along with the animation?

How is this accomplished in the ipn?

J.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

Adding instructions that appear at the bottom of the screen during the playback of a DWF in Design Review was possible in older versions of Inventor.  This feature was removed when they changed the presentation environment, I am not sure what version but in the two versions I have access to 2017 and 2018 do not have this ability.  I am pretty sure 2014 still has this ability.

I went online and found a YouTube video from Inventor 2012 that had screenshots I needed to show you where to place the instructions.  This is done per sequence under the presentation Tasks.  In Image 1, I captured the Task and Sequence view.  In Image 2 I captured the dialog box resulting from right clicking and editing a sequence.  You would place your instruction text in the lower Description Field for each sequence you desire.

When you do export the presentation, be sure and select the check box for the instructions shown in your graphic.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
S_May
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks, we'll be upgrading versions in the near future, too bad this was removed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report