Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the exact end date of my Fusion 360 education license?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
386 Views, 4 Replies

Where can I find the exact end date of my Fusion 360 education license?

My current "Active Plan" in Fusion 360 is "Fusion 360, Student" and I would like to check the exact end date of this license so that I can prepare to change to the personal license. 

Where can I find the license end date?

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

check your Autodesk account: manage.autodesk.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Are you still signed up and attending a qualified educational institution?

Also when you switch to a personal license or commercial license.   Create a new Autodesk Account and use that (new) account to request it.  Do not use your current educational account.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

@Mark.Lancaster I am but will be graduating soon which is why i would like to change the license type. 

If i want to change to the personal license now, do i have to delete my current account then create another as mentioned ?

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

@DarrenP I have clicked around the manage site but i can't seem to find the dates. all i could find are the licenses that i have access to. Even on the dropdown of the different product and services i have, it does not list the dates.

Where should i be looking specifically ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report