Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License activation processing error

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
848 Views, 1 Reply

License activation processing error

2021버전의 인벤터와 오토캐드를 설치하였는데, 인벤터와 오토캐드 둘 다 활성화를 하려고 활성화 버튼을 누르니 첨부한 사진과 같이 처리 오류라고 떠서 활성화를 못하고 있습니다. 어떡해야 할까요? 도와주세요..

< Edited title for better support. > 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous 

Thank you for posting. I have translated your post for you this is an English forum, please translate your posts for better feedback in the future. 

@Anonymous wrote:
Google Translate

License activation processing error. I installed the 2021 version of Inventor and Autocad, but I clicked the Activate button to activate both Inventor and Autocad, and it was not activated due to a processing error like the attached picture. What should I do? Help..

A processing error usually indicates issues with connectivity, account credentials or poor installation.

I see you have student licenses for these applications.  Please try to conduct the steps below to help resolve this issue. 

1. Reboot the computer, make sure apps are not auto running in the background 
  2. Log in as Administrator (check your permissions, full control) or create a new profile
  3. Make sure you have an uninterrupted high-speed connection to the internet & try adjusting your LAN  & proxy settings etc.
  4. Clean out the TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter (Windows)
  5. Temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall & UAC on your Windows operating system
  6. Try to launch the application, activate by signing in or entering a serial number.
  7. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the previous installation & use the MSfixitTool to complete it
  8. Use the Browser Download Method in your Autodesk Account or via the AVA | Autodesk Virtual Agent (download all the parts)

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report