Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i reinstal maya

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
299 Views, 1 Reply

How can i reinstal maya

umm hi so i had a problem with maya so i tried to uninstal it n waiting for an update but now when ever i try to install it it says that its already instaled but its not and with max its the othe way arround it has the option to instal it but its already instaled and if i try to download an update when the download starts it says that the screen.exe is executing so it cant go on. please help. and thx for your atention

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I would recommend that you perform a clean uninstall per these instructions.  Make sure to use the Microsoft Fixit utility that's indicated in that article.    NOTE: The information within the article is solely based on you performing a clean uninstall of all "core" Autodesk products on your machine.  In certain situations, you will most likely not be removing all of your Autodesk products to resolve a given issue.  If that's the case, you'll need to adjust those settings and locations within the article to make sure you are not impacting those other Autodesk products you plan on leaving on your machine.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report