Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
jorgeluizQ37J5
128 Views, 1 Reply

License Server Exchange

Bom dia Senhores,

Possuo 2 licenças da Autodesk para ser instalada em REDE.

Foi gerada uma chave para ativação no modo "Servidor único" onde foi instalada no computador.

preciso gerar uma nova chave para o novo servidor pois o antigo foi dissubstituído.

Ao tenar gerar a nova chave me deparo com a seguinte mensagem informando que já foi gerada uma chave para as licenças.

Preciso que esta chave seja excluída para que assim eu consiga gerar a nova chave.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@jorgeluizQ37J5

This is an English Speaking forum and when your info is translated we see this

License Server Exchange

Good morning gentlemen,

I have 2 licenses of Autodesk to be installed in NETWORK.

An activation key was generated in "Single Server" mode where it was installed on the computer.

I need to generate a new key for the new server because the old one was disjointed.

When generating the new key I come across the following message stating that a key has already been generated for the licenses.

I need this key to be deleted so I can generate the new key.

First Autodesk is a company and not software.  What Autodesk software you're even referring to?  In addition can you share the actual message you're seeing?  Are you seeing a max activation limit?  Never heard of a message stating the key has already been generated...   Please clarify..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report