Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install Fusion 360 - streamer.exe has stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1612 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot install Fusion 360 - streamer.exe has stopped working

Fresh install of Windows 10 64-bit, trying to build a lab image. No antivirus installed yet, so that is not the issue. Using local administrator account, tried both with and without "Run as administrator". I have tried it also on several other lab machines of wildly varying hardware, and I get this error everywhere. Downloaded the installer yesterday, tried downloading a fresh copy just now and both behave the same. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My co-worker figured it out (no response from Autodesk to my post or my related help ticket):

Installer won't run on an older version of Windows 10 LTSB. Updated the OS to Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and installer now works. Autodesk should specify what versions of Windows the software will work on. If it's going to be that picky, the installer should at least give you a reason for failing!

Message 3 of 3
sldavis52
in reply to: Anonymous

Fusion 360 stopped working and gave me message to the effect that multiple something. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report