Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on licensing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
j.joe.gonzalez2184
212 Views, 2 Replies

Questions on licensing

I am learning to animate in Blender and I am using a personal use license in fusion to make a model that I do not intend to sell but would like to animate and make a video with. What I would like to know before I get myself into legal issues is the following:

1.Can I use a model made with a personal license in a video for a platform such as Youtube?

2.If I were to upgrade to a commercial license at some point would I then be able to sell the model I made or would I have to recreate it?

3.If the answers to the first 2 questions are no, what would be the recommended course of action?

4.Is there a licensing option for someone who doesn't desire any more features than the personal use license aside from the ability to own and sell the models made on it?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

1. no you can't since youtube can make money from the videos

2. yes its recommended to recreate the model in the commerical license

3. course of action for what?

4. the license options are here: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/overview?term=1-YEAR&tab=subscription

scroll down the page to where it says

Autodesk Fusion 360 plans and pricing

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3

Thank you, also by course of action I basically meant what you said on recreating the model, sorry if it was poorly worded

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report