Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
kfloodY359B
1931 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2020 and SCCM

I'm trying to get AutoCAD to deploy using SCCM.  I referenced the included sccm.txt and setup it up as a script installer with ".\Img\Setup.exe /W /q /I Img\AutoCAD_2020.ini /language en-us" as the run script.  I referenced the location explicitly and didn't use any network shares or alias'.  

The deployment in SSCM is successful and I see data coming down into CCMcache, however, it never installs the actual application.  

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@kfloodY359B 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

I'm wondering if your SCCM stuff is failing on getting the new licensing mechanism to install..  Others have had this issue.   For a test, install the latest licensing mechanism and then try your SCCM installation of AutoCAD 2020.

See this info https://synergiscadblog.com/2019/07/24/autodesk-licensing-mechanism/

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
npruess
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I've been having similar issues with my SCCM deployment. I found the program installs fine IF a user is logged into the computer and starts the installation themselves through Software Center, or if the deployment is set to only install if a user is logged on.

If no user is logged on and the deployment is required the installation just hangs when it gets to the adsklicensing-installer.exe installation (same thing happened on old versions and the newest release).

I'd be interested in knowing whether anyone has had a successful required deployment where no user is logged onto the machine.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: npruess

I coudn´t either install Autocad lt and other Autdesk Products install with sccm. Maby it runs with the configuration:

Install only when a user is logged in

Greating form Germany

Message 5 of 6
npruess

The solution to my issue was removing the group policy setting that was adding the ADSK_FLEX_LICENSING environmental variable (along with replacing the adsklicensing-installer.exe file with a more recent version in the deployment).

Of course, this effectively broke any 2018 products we had installed. We could have switched to using the LICPATH.LIC file but we opted to just update everyone to 2020.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I don´t have a group policy  that was adding the ADSK_FLEX_LICENSING environmental variable

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report