Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All versions of revit does not install

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mlazar1
74 Views, 0 Replies

All versions of revit does not install

Hello, 

I'm not sure if anybody is able to help me with this, but I am having trouble with Autodesk Revit 2021. At first my program would not launch. I un-installed it and re-installed it and now it won't install properly. An error message keeps popping up saying "Failed Install, please restart and install again. 
I literally went through every step possible on the website and I have talked to an agent online through chat and basically told me to do the step I already did to fix this issue. I'm not sure what else to do. I'm not sure if anybody has come across this issue before and knows how to fix it ?  
I even went to best buy, geek squad to see if they could help and they couldn't help. I’m not sure if there is something wrong with my computer that's not allowing my Revit to get installed properly, If I mistakenly deleted something that Revit needs in order to install or launch? 

I'm at my last resort of wanting to just restore my computer settings to its factory settings like when I first got my computer and see if that helps. But I don't want to do that. And I frankly don’t know if that would work ?  Could it work ? 

and it’s not just Revit 2021, I’ve tried installing other Revit versions and it is still the same issue in all of them. 
Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report