Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADA ramps and crosswalks in InfraWorks

ADA ramps and crosswalks in InfraWorks

Similar to individual gutters, as a fly out panel of intersections, could we have ADA ramps as well as crosswalk striping? It should include the ability to drag the ramp around the intersection and slide the connected crosswalk with the ramp. Also setup default engineering rules for each type of ramp so that when they don't work visual feedback appears. These ramps should move with the intersection as it's adjusted horizontally and vertically. Any curb designed within the intersection would be superseded with the ramp definition except for the radius which should be determined by the design roadway intersection geometry.

8 Comments
C3D_TomR
Collaborator
tony1978
Collaborator

So I posted my wish list in April for InfraWorks. Autodesk has asked me to make individual wish list items. Well I guess I will do it now. The next few post are from my April wish list.

Wish Item #1: Please add ADA ramp features with a few different types per ADA standards.

Charlie.Ogden
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support
scunningham
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actual client comment : "we cant use this, where are the ADA features?"

Milos.V
Contributor

Any movement on this? Surely more than 32 people who upvoted the topic need the ADA ramps? I mean it is an essential, legal requirement for most countries. This topic is from 4 years ago. Do we honestly still have nothing?

ramesh_sridharan
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

KirkWM
Collaborator

Yes please consider. This is an important item.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report