Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City Furniture Area

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
david.ure
175 Views, 1 Reply

City Furniture Area

Hi, 

I am using Infraworks 2022 and have an issue with City Furniture. I have attached the image to support the wording. 
But basically I have imported a shapefile configured  it as required, the small pink node for moving it is always offset, i have no idea why this is happening and have further checked the coordinates system, OS1936 and imported through OS1936 as well. Previously when doing this the (Small Purple Cube) node was always under the transmission tower (Object I would like to move). I require the node under the object as all the coordinates are offset. If anyone is able to assist this would be much appreciated.   Attached images below showing what i have and what i have on another model which is ok.Offset Pink movement pointOffset Pink movement pointUnder the City FurnitureUnder the City Furniture

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Matheus-Lima
in reply to: david.ure

Hi @david.ure!

Well, I couldn't replicate the issue here. I think this is not a coordinate system issue. Is it possible to send the files? Or just the shapefile, here or via private message. I can test here if the same happens.

Is this happening in all transmission towers or just one? And just in case, is there any manual editing in InfraWorks or just the importation?

Regards,

[PT-BR] Se essa postagem foi útil para você, clique em Curtir! Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar Solução.
[EN-US] If it was helpful to you, click on Like! If the answer solved your problem, click on Accept Solution.

EESignature

Matheus Lima
Civil Engineer | BIM for Infrastructure Enthusiast | BIM Manager | Instagram @bim_infra | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report