Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bridge components for split road merging into dual

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
oliverkisera
299 Views, 1 Reply

bridge components for split road merging into dual

Hello engineers, I modeled a 1.3km road in civil 3d and it splits from chainage 0 to 300m then the rest proceeds as a dual carriage way, for the split section, I used the assembly called lanefromtaperedmedian1 which ships with civil 3d, now when I import this road into infraworks, I was expecting infraworks to add individual piers and separate decks for the split section, and insted when I add bridge, I just see it adds one pier covering the split section from left to right, and even the deck is covering both splits and not individual splits, I needed the space between the splits to be an empty space with no deck or pier covering the space, is there away I can achieve this in Infraworks, or it will need me to model it as two roads in civil 3d, I have attached the civil 3d file and some infraworks screenshots, thanks a lot in advance

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hamzatariq70
in reply to: oliverkisera

This is one of the limitations in Infraworks currently. I would suggest you create two offset alignments and then make two separate corridors. In this way you will be able to create the separate bridges.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report