Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected behavior with selecting extrusion profiles

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Alpdoganer
153 Views, 2 Replies

Unexpected behavior with selecting extrusion profiles

When I try to extrude some profiles on a particular model, the selection randomly changes when I finish the operation. Sometimes editing the feature causes stuff to get mixed up as well. Because of this bug I can't finish my design, whenever I try to select profiles they always either end up getting deselected randomly or other profiles get selected which were not selected before.

I don't know if it's an issue caused by me, an issue with my installation of Fusion, or a bug that can be reproduced.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: Alpdoganer

Hi

In my experience, this is caused when you use complex sketches and have (too many) overlapping profiles.

günther

Message 3 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Alpdoganer

You do have a jumbled sketch here.  I believe you will have better success if you reverse your method of getting a final plate.  I have no idea the final holes or other features you need but i believe it will be easier to select the areas you do want cut out from a solid plate.  The video will illustrate.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report