Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Broken on iMac w/ basic macOS & using multiple desktops (in macOS s/w)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
d.crabbe
79 Views, 0 Replies

UI Broken on iMac w/ basic macOS & using multiple desktops (in macOS s/w)

As a 'free' user, I have no right to send a 'bug' report, but I have been working around a bug, using Fusion 360 on macOS with multiple desktops which must be nearly a 100% situation. My Fusion UI breaks when flipping between macOS desktops (iMac so only 1 monitor .. software desktops on display) with Fusion 360 open. The UI works fine if you stay on one desktop and open 360 and work on it.. but when you switch desktops, come back to Fusion, the project model tree (generally on left) randomly disappears, requiring CMD-OPT-B to be hit 1 or 2 times to reappear.. only to disappeaer after only a few operations. Using Montery 12.6.1 on older iMac (late 2015). I would think this would be happen on all macOS systems.. but maybe this is only on my old Intel iMac?  I have never encountered this on any other software and as a retired College instructor, I've used quite a few. Seems weird this seemingly basic bug has been on my system for at least a year now. 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report