Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am told my UI is not coming up so UI needs fixed? Is my work lost or recoverable from the cloud??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Soul2012
134 Views, 2 Replies

I am told my UI is not coming up so UI needs fixed? Is my work lost or recoverable from the cloud??

I spoke with my IT guy who remotely connects to my computer when I have issues. He had a look and told me he is unfamiliar with this program but could see the UI was not coming up. Is there a fix for this issue??

if I delete Fusion 360 and download it again will it pickup my previous work from the cloud???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sutherland-
in reply to: Soul2012

Hi @Soul2012 

If the progress has been saved when working within the software, then yes, all your cloud files will stay on the cloud. 

Could you please share a screenshot of what issue you are facing? Is F360 not opening or there are some parts of F360 UI that are not showing up?

Please click on Accept Solution so other community members can see how to solve the issue.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel helped you.

Best regards,
Level  sutherland-

Message 3 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: Soul2012

Hi,

please avoid double posts

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report