Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbar appears blacked out

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
Anonymous
5293 Views, 25 Replies

Toolbar appears blacked out

My toolbar suddenly black out when I opened it. I was able to use the software fine until I reopened it and the toolbar blacked out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the issue is still there.

Here is a screenshot for further detail. I can still click the functions of the toolbar and everything works but the toolbar is blacked out.

Labels (3)
25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
info1234567891234567890123
in reply to: Anonymous

i have tried all the solutions listed above, there is error window pops up, saying not found, reinstalling will solve your problem.

Message 22 of 26
beatNXAMS
in reply to: hansen.95

My Lenovo X1 has an Intel UHD Graphics 620 with driver version 27.20.100.9466 - this works.
Under system properties-performance options-visual effects however I have the 2nd option selected (adjust for best appearance)
Hope this helps!
Message 23 of 26
dsouzasujay
in reply to: beatNXAMS

Hi @beatNXAMS @Anonymous @info1234567891234567890123 @Anonymous @Anonymous 

The latest Fusion 360 Update has the fix, Build number 2.0.10148.(You may need to restart Fusion 360 to see Auto-Update)

Note: After Fusion 360 updated to build  2.0.10148 version, then you can clear the environment variables.

If you find my answer solved your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button

Sujay D'souza
SQA Manager
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 24 of 26
dsouzasujay

Hi @Anonymous @Anonymous @beatNXAMS @info1234567891234567890123 @Anonymous 

The latest Fusion 360 Update has the fix, Build number 2.0.10148.(You may need to restart Fusion 360 to see Auto-Update)

Note: After Fusion 360 updated to build  2.0.10148 version, you can clear the environment variables.

If you find my answer solved your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button

Sujay D'souza
SQA Manager
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 25 of 26
hansen.95
in reply to: dsouzasujay

Hi @dsouzasujay 

I got it! 

The problem for me was that my main Windows 10 user account does not have administrator privileges, so that when I would go to Advanced system settings from (Control Panel > System and Security > System) I had to enter administrator credentials, and when I changed Environment Variables, they were changed for the administrator user account only. 

The solution for me was to go through (Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts) while logged into my main (non-admin) user account, click on "Change my environment variables". Then I followed instructions to add environment variable QT_OPENGL with value "angle" for my main user account.

Thanks!

Message 26 of 26
modfab

Added Environment variable "QT_OPENGL value "angle" " + reboot.

Problem solved, thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report