Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Drives missing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
awilliams
153 Views, 5 Replies

Team Drives missing

Today during class while students were using fusion 360 they could access the team drives in the data panel about half way through class the team drive in the data panel disappeared for the students and myself ( I am the owner of the drive) students could not save their files and have not gotten it back yet. I run the desktop version of fusion. I tried the online version and the drive is missing there as well. anyone with suggestions

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ryancousins
in reply to: awilliams

There seems to be an issue with "folder-level" projects not showing up for people. 

Message 3 of 6
awilliams
in reply to: ryancousins

Is this on Autodesk side or is there something I need to do

Message 4 of 6
chazzman1111

Having a similar issue I've just posted about, as someone said it seems there is an issue with folder-level project not showing. \however unlike OP I can see the folder online.

Message 5 of 6
HughesTooling

Heath dashboard shows a problem for educational customers.

https://health.autodesk.com/?_ga=2.160780021.950442011.1696233820-155728095.1669280243

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6

Apologies for the experience. Can you please restart Fusion 360 and that should take care of this issue. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report