Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Avatar from Project Details

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Careless_
298 Views, 4 Replies

Remove Avatar from Project Details

I seem to have some projects in my project sidebar/list that have icons that I may have picked back when I was exploring the web UI.

I was attempting to remove it just now so that all my projects show as the default triangle with dots/nodes and noticed that this option isn't available?

Editing the Avatar for a project only allows a user to select their own image or one of the pre-existing ones, and this can't be removed completely to restore the default.

Perhaps an option to remove avatars from projects is a simple enough UI option to add?

Not important, just a thought. 

Labels (1)
  • UI
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: Careless_

Hi,

1. copy the "triangle" and save it locally
2. upload it into your project
3. after updating it also appears in the datapanel
This process is necessary for every project that should get this "logo" afterwards.

günther

Message 3 of 5
Careless_
in reply to: g-andresen

How do I "Copy the triangle" original file.

where is the actual image file located on macOS?

or am I just copying the web panel version of the image?

Message 4 of 5
g-andresen

Hi,

rightclick image > save as (location) > ok

günther

Message 5 of 5
Careless_

Thanks Guenther,

I've attached the default_group.png in its full size in case anyone needs to use it in the future.

Also, I noticed that the thumbnail needs to be uploaded every time. It would be nice if F360 Hub could save previous uploads associated with the account so that repeat icons do not need to be uploaded all the time. 

Perhaps it may be in a small update in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report