Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile in Skizzen werden nicht erkannt - Profiles in sketches are not recognized

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eweissgerber
205 Views, 3 Replies

Profile in Skizzen werden nicht erkannt - Profiles in sketches are not recognized

Abgeschlossene Bereiche in meine Skizze werden nicht als solche erkannt, Extrudieren ist nicht möglich. In der angehängten Datei finden sich folgende Skizzen:

1. Skizze Original: Skizze mit sehr einfachen  Flächen, die nicht erkannt werden. Hier wurde eine runde Anordnung erzeugt, aber auch das Original ist nicht in Ordnung. Wenn die Skizze im Browser markiert ist (blau), zeigt sie eine verfälschte Darstellung.

4. Skizze Kopie: Neue Skizze, Geometrie mit Cut&Paste eingefügt: gleiches Verhalten.

3. Skizze Projektion: neue Skizze, alle Elemente einzeln als Projektion übernommen. Die ist in Ordnung, aber bei umfangreicheren Skizzen kann das sehr mühsam werden.

Hat jeman eine Idee, was mit der Skizze passiert ist bzw. wie man das reparieren und künftig vermeiden kann?

TRANSLATED:

Closed areas in my sketch are not recognized as such, extrusion is not possible. The attached file contains the following sketches:

1. Original sketch: Sketch with very simple surfaces that are not recognized. A round arrangement was created here, but the original is also not in order. If the sketch is marked in the browser (blue), it shows an incorrect display.

4. Sketch copy: New sketch, geometry inserted with cut & paste: same behavior.

3. Sketch projection: new sketch, all elements taken over individually as projection. This is fine, but it can be very tedious with larger sketches.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the sketch or how it can be repaired and avoided in the future?

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: eweissgerber

I hope you will be able to understand my Screencast, being in English (with a southern dialect), where I walk through fixing your first sketch.  The main issue overall was the fact that the entire sketch was not on the sketch plane.  I do now know how you did this but I show you how to correct it.

Move to Sketch Plane.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
eweissgerber
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks a lot. Yes, I understood your video very well. I'm wondering how I got all that mess into my sketch, but it is very interesting to see how you fixed all the issues. Is there any tool inside Fusion360 where i can see all properties (position, constraints, dependencies...) of an object or sketch in text form? Similar to the property page, but more detailed.

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: eweissgerber

The property and settings you desire are not available in one particular report but instead scattered throughout the Fusion 360 sketching environment.  For example, you can view all the sketch constraints by making them visible by checking the setting in the sketch palette.  The one that killed you, sketches being on a different sketch plane can be found only if you suspect it and then select the sketch and right click to see if the move to sketch plane tool is showing.  So NO, there is not one place to see these but can be found along the way in your sketches.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report