Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line color in sketch

25 REPLIES 25
Message 1 of 26
banalo
701 Views, 25 Replies

line color in sketch

Hi,

I am new to fusion and I am searching for simply changing the line color in sketch since 30 minutes now. The post I could find tells something about document settings but I can't find them. Does somebody know ? Why is it so difficult? What I actually want to do is to redraw a sketch on top of an imported dxf sketch (as I can't extrude that - for whatever reason. A help at that end would appreciated as well. Thanks

25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26

I look forward to you posting a Fusion model with a model sketch with multiple colors.  I need to learn this magic trick you have.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 22 of 26

Boo! I do not think that is what the OP wants to do.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 23 of 26

@jhackney1972 wrote:

Boo! I do not think that is what the OP wants to do.

@banalo wrote:

What I actually want to do is to redraw a sketch on top of an imported dxf sketch 

Did exactly what @banalo stated. (See Attached - I sketched slightly offset so that you can see the trick in the "magic".)

@jhackney1972 wrote:

I look forward to you posting a Fusion model with a model sketch with multiple colors.  I need to learn this magic trick you have.

TheCADWhisperer_0-1707088054621.png

Click on image above to enlarge the view.  Note green geometry and blue geometry.

Of course what @banalo should probably do is Divide and Conquer.

Message 24 of 26
g-andresen
in reply to: banalo

Hi,

Farben in Skizzen sind nicht frei wählbar sondern von der Voreinstellung festgelegt.

sketch colors.png

günther

Message 25 of 26
banalo
in reply to: TheCADWhisperer

thanks- indeed this is what I wanted to have - different colors so that I can draw more easily on top of that dxf. So how did you do it, then ? 

Message 26 of 26
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: banalo

@banalo 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Any dxf will do for the demonstration, but your actual dxf for the demonstration of the  Divide and Conquer technique would be best.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report