Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have add-ins scripts in my fusion 360, what should I do?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
326 Views, 8 Replies

I don't have add-ins scripts in my fusion 360, what should I do?

rokungarcia_0-1622765821389.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

I see the icon is missing, what do you see if you select the dropdown arrow?  If still having the issue, you may want to place your mouse cursor overtop the menu, right click, and select one or both of the options.

Reset.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 9
jhackney1972

Also, with your cursor over the main design window, press "S" on your keyboard.  In the search for command dialog, start typing "Scripts and Add-Ins" and select it from the list that appears.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Hi  ,

I tried both options that you suggested, but I still have the problem.

Message 5 of 9
jhackney1972

You did not say what you see if you select the drop-down arrow.  You also did not say what you get if you try the process in my second post.

John Hackney
Retired

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

John,

My apologies, this is what I get both options;

Option 1: 

rokungarcia_0-1622767227259.png

Option 2: 

rokungarcia_1-1622767303559.png

rokungarcia_3-1622767417312.png

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

John,

When I click the right in the mouse and try to reset the menu bar, there is no result at all.

Message 8 of 9
jhackney1972

If you have closed Fusion 360, re-started your computer, and restarted Fusion 360 and it is still not there it would seem you have a bad installation.  If you decide to un-install and re-install the application make sure your use the Clean Uninstall process.

There is an automatic Clean Uninstall process but I think the one listed is better, takes more time but...  You have not said what operating system you are using but if Windows, make sure you reinstall using an administrator account, turn off UAC (User Access Control) and Anti-Virus during installation.  If using a MAC, use all equalivant settings. 

John Hackney
Retired

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report