Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch regarding views in Animation workspace.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
caestes
277 Views, 3 Replies

Glitch regarding views in Animation workspace.

Hello,

I'm using Fusion360 for Mac.

Starting yesterday (8/3), I noticed a new glitch in an animation I made last week and in one I started today.

Problem: Fusion360 inserts new view changes/splits existing view changes/copies existing view changes without any input from user.

Problem appears when: playing the preview (see attached screen recording) and when publishing.

Any information to help is welcome. Thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mohammed.aliTDPXK
in reply to: caestes

Hello @caestes ,

What I see from the video is the glitch is because of the 2 very small camera views in your timeline.

Please see the attached image. If you remove those 2, you can get what you want 🙂 

Thanks, let me know if this helps.

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 10.12.42 AM.png

Mohammed Adam Ali
Sr. SW Eng. Test
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
caestes
in reply to: mohammed.aliTDPXK

I actually got on a chat later in the day and found the issue. There seems to be a glitch when using a Mac. In the current version when the view is set to “Perspective with Ortho Faces” the animation workspace will insert those small changes of view without any input from the user. The workaround right now is to change the view to “Perspective”. It doesn’t seem to happen in Windows.
Message 4 of 4
mohammed.aliTDPXK
in reply to: caestes

Hello @caestes ,

Good to know you got the workaround, I tried with the perspective ortho faces as the view and did not face this issue on Mac.

• Which version of Mac are you on?
  • Can you please attach you model here or directly send me?

Mohammed Adam Ali
Sr. SW Eng. Test
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report